BREAKING: NY-21 in the News
Check out these articles and Letters to the Editor that talk about Tedra and our campaign. Be sure to share them on social media and send them to your friends/family!
- Peter is a lifelong Republican and a retired judge in Hamilton County. He knows a thing or two about law and order. Read his powerful Letter to the Editor here.
- Tedra joined Alan Chartock this week on the Congressional Corner. They talked about healthcare, COVID-19, the crisis facing our rural schools, and more. Listen to Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3.
- Neil from Schuylerville wrote to the Post-Star about Tedra’s commitment to fighting for us. You’re right, Neil, she’s absolutely “the real deal!”
Cobb Catch Up
Tedra’s been busy! Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for more updates. Be sure to spread the word about what Tedra’s up to!
- ENDORSEMENT ALERTS: We’re incredibly honored to have been endorsed by 1199SEIU, the nation’s largest healthcare union, and New York State United Teachers. Tedra is proud to fight for our unions, our healthcare workers, and our teachers!
- Tedra was also endorsed by Congresswoman Katie Porter’s Truth to Power PAC. Thank you for your support, Rep Porter!
- Tedra called out Stefanik for her hypocritical silence on misogynist attacks against Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez.
- It’s been over 25 days since we learned that Russia placed a bounty on the lives of American heroes. Tedra released a video statementcondemning Stefanik for refusing to stand up for our troops.
Team Tedra in Action
Stay in the loop about what Team Tedra has been up to across the district. Tell your friends and family about our work and join us when you can!
- Last week, Tedra spoke to over 200 voters on her Zoom Around the District Tour. Thank you to everyone on Team Team who joined us and to all of our amazing hosts! If you want to host a virtual house party for Tedra, sign up here!
- On Wednesday we held our first official Call Your Friends phonebank, part of our relational organizing program. We have another shift on Saturday, RSVP here!
- We also rolled out two new programs, our Grassroots Endorsersand Digital Team – join us to help Tedra win the web!
We have a running list of COVID-19 resources for the North Country. See it on our website here. If you know of other resources that we should include, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to help elect Tedra and power her to victory in November? You came to the right place! These actions are the top priorities for HQ this week:
- Next week is our last chance to hit our July phonebank goals and we’re still 21 shifts short! If we fall behind now, we can’t make it up in August or September. Can you join us for two shifts this week? Sign up here.
- Sign up for our Call Your Friends phonebank tomorrow. This relational organizing shift is an effective and fun way to activate your community for Tedra!
- This campaign has always been about the people of NY-21. So, we want to hear from you! Become one of Tedra’s Grassroots Endorsers today to share why you support Tedra. We’ll send you a graphic with your personal statement that you can share on your social media account. We’ll also be posting some of them on our accounts as well (with permission from the endorser of course!). Sign up here!
- Join our Digital Team here. You’ll receive a weekly email with posts, articles, content, and more so that you can leverage your online presence to help elect Tedra!
- We need to round up all the yard signs from 2018 that are sitting in sheds, garages, and barns so all our signs are out on lawns for voters to see! If you have a stash of yard signs hanging around, fill out this form and we’ll be in touch!
Direct from Tedra
“It was wonderful to see so many of you at our Zoom house parties last week. Thank you to everyone who attended and submitted questions. Seeing and hearing from all of you reminds me why I’m in this race and inspires me to keep fighting!
On Sunday, the election will be exactly 100 days away. These next few months will be crucial and challenging, but there’s no team I’d rather have by my side. Thank you.”